Friday, April 17, 2015

We're Home.


SWEET SWEET SULLUSTAN FACE FLAPS

Short post this week because STAR WARS

*wipes drool from chin*
Star Wars Celebration has not been stingy on some teases for later this year. First, the epic teaser for Episode VII. Then, a trailer and lots of details for Star Wars: Battlefront. Looks like the game is going to release about a month before the movie, and serve to increase the hype - as if that's even possible now.

I did get a chance to go back and record some more of Orcs Must Die! Unchained, and a buddy of mine just told me he got access, too. It runs like a tortoise in molasses on my computer but I hope to have videos up soon.

I also hear tell that McConahuehue is working on something new for you guys. So, keep tuned. In the meantime, watch that sexy teaser trailer about a million more times right here:


No comments:

Post a Comment