Friday, April 10, 2015

Technical Difficulties We'll Be Right Back

So, there was no post last week. It made me sad, but there was a reason no update happened.

Meet Darude, my halfling cleric on Neverwinter.
Gonna have a sandstorm up in this bitch.
After my last post, I got invited to the Orcs Must Die! Uncharted phase two beta. I was excited to do a Going in Dry video for it, but my streaming software and/or PC crapped the bed. I got most of the one match I was able to play recorded, but there was a lot of lag and I completely lagged out at the end. There might be something salvageable, though. I also wanted to record more last weekend, but plans changed and I wasn't able to carve out time for playing. I'm going to try really hard to put some time in this weekend. There are triple skulls this weekend, so...INCENTIVE!

I also was able to gather a number of friends, many of whom were new to MOBAs, and played Infinite Crisis in its first weekend. This was also intended to be a Going in Dry segment...but my stream consisted entirely of a single loading screen. Super fun times! Not exactly sure what's going to happen there.

Then........Neverwinter released on Xbox One and I played a good amount of that. I streamed a lot of it, and there will probably be more. So, stay tuned!

Stay classy, San Diego.


No comments:

Post a Comment