Thursday, April 11, 2013

Logo!



Thanks to the wonderful talents of my good friend Anissa Bryant...I have a logo!



Please take the time to visit her art page to see her other work.
https://www.facebook.com/AnissaBryantArt

She's currently attempting to do one sketch or drawing every day. As far as I know, she's not missed a single one. If she did, she made up for it later.
http://anissabryant.tumblr.com/

She has some pieces available for sale as well! Check out her Etsy page here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnissaBryant

Gnome, out.

2 comments:

  1. Your logo makes me think of the game that has most occupied my life lately, and it's not even a finished game.

    KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM.

    It's actually still in the Alpha stage, part of a new spate of Steam games you can "pre-purchase" before they're finished, I was intrigued by KSP and got it, knew nothing about space travel, spaceships, etc. but man, such a great decision.

    Long story made very short, MIND WAS BLOWN.

    Easily one of the most fun games I have ever played in several decades of life.

    Only on PC tho as far as I know, but can't recommend it enough, I've already sunk more hours into it (76 hrs) than any number of "AAA" titles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A buddy of mine recently showed KSP to me, and I downloaded the trial. I can definitely see the appeal. It's one of those things that doesn't hold your hand, so when you figure something out, you really do feel like a rocket scientist.

    ReplyDelete