Monday, August 16, 2010

A few interesting points

It's been a bit since my last post, but I have found a few interesting things since then.

1) Irrational Games has revealed that their "Project Icarus" is in fact, a new Bioshock named Bioshock: Infinite. This carries with it a multitude of great things. First of all, there will be a new setting and what I can only imagine to be a great new variety in plasmids. I say that because Infinite will be set a new location: A CITY IN THE SKY. How hawt is that? My biggest question now is this: will this game's version of Bid Daddies have jetpacks? If so, have mercy on our souls.

Let's not also forget that Infinite will be developed by the original team from Bioshock. Bioshock 2 was outsourced to 2k Marin, and while they did decently with the source material, I think Irrational did better (says the guy who hasn't touched Bioshock 2 yet). Anyway, pumped to say the least.

2) New DLC news from Gearbox! Long story short: The Claptraps of Pandora are rising against Hyperion Corporation. Viva la Robolution!

3) Here's a recent article touching on an idea I've been meaning to post about. It might be best to keep my mouth shut for the moment and save it all for later, but read the post. It's quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment