Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I've failed again!

Hello again, Internet.

As typically happens, I have failed to update my blog recently. I don't really have any good reason for it and Shia would be very upset with me.



In any case, I have begun writing for a friend's website called Omnibus Journal. It's a nerd culture consortium and covers all sorts of things from general opinions to video games to anime to arts and crafts. I may end up doing some streaming for them as well. So keep an eye on it!

Here's my first article for Omnibus Journal: http://www.omnibusjournal.com/2015/07/07/i-dont-think-moba-means-what-you-think-it-means/

Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Very motivated post. Anything fails is the steps to be improved with the action of keep do it again.

    seo coimbatore | seo services in coimbatore

    ReplyDelete