Friday, March 20, 2015

A Challenger Approaches!

The Atomic Gnome family is growing!!

I've been working on a few streaming/video projects recently, and I've begun to collect them on my newly revamped YouTube channel. Projects in the works include:

  • Adventures with Buttz: Neverwinter XB1 Beta -- I recently got into the Neverwinter beta on Xbox One. I haven't done a ton with it just yet, but I'm sure there will be more coming.
  • Leveling Fluttershy -- I've done nearly all I can with my Warlock in Destiny (without getting any DLC), so I've decided to level an alt. With the help of my daughter, I created a Human female Titan with pink hair and yellow skin named Fluttershy. I'm chronicling her rise to legendary status!
  • Going in Dry -- With a lot of MOBAs on the market, and more in the wings, I have decided to try my hand at ones that are new or just new to me. The catch: no experience and no guidance. It's a hot mess and there will be (lots and lots) of blood. I've done Heroes of Newerth already and I should have a new installment with Infinite Crisis in a couple of weeks.
  • Let's Finish -- Rather than a full playthrough of a game as you see with the huge amount of Let's Play videos around the Net, I have decided to tackle my unfinished game backlog and stream/record how that goes. There will be SPOILERS, so viewer beware!
  • Twitch -- As always, keep an eye on my Twitch stream as I tend to stream random stuff at random times. You may find live recordings of the above projects, or other stuff. Lately, I've been getting my ass kicked in Evolve and League of Legends. Enjoy!

But, most importantly, the Atomic Gnome Games blog has added our first contributor! He's going by McConahuehue and is a good friend of mine. He's a big fan of spicy things and is tending to his Carolina Reaper Pepperbro crop currently when not playing games (like Dark Souls  \[T]/ PRAISE THE SUN \[T]/ ) and being a generally good dude. He has a series of posts planned, but I'll let him break ground on that when he's ready. So, stay tuned!

Until next time...
"Play more games!" - Wil Wheaton

http://www.mweb.co.za/DesktopModules/DigArticle/MediaHandler.ashx?portalid=20&moduleid=5259&mediaid=9407&width=600&height=400





No comments:

Post a Comment